Saturday, January 06, 2007

It seemed like a good idea

I read a tip in a magazine about making big sacks for Santa to put toys in on Christmas Eve. Santa has not in the past wrapped the presents just carefully arranged them under the tree in little clusters belonging to each person. But with 4 children and a limited amount of tree space I thought this was a grand idea. So, this year I purchased 4 different types of material and we cut names out of felt and put them on each person's "loot sack." In my excitement, I failed to think about Christmas morning pictures as evidenced below.... However Trent's sack did do a nice job of covering his little motorized Hummer.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sheri,
Amy and I were wanting to know where the playground park is located that you wrote about in your blog site. It looks like a fun place! Love your stories, pictures and esp your 12 Days Of Christmas, just precious!
You can call or email me, Thanks so Much!