We just got back home from a few relaxing days in Galveston. We rented a little cottage a block from the beach. On Tuesday we had a fun day at Schlitterbahn Galveston. This was our first time there and we really enjoyed it. It was a LOT smaller than the water park in New Branufels but it was just as much fun. In fact, I think we rode almost all of the slides and I really felt like we got our money's worth. I don't like feeling like I missed half the attractions when I leave.
A really nice thing about the park was that there were only a few rides that the little kids couldn't do. Most of them said 42" OR accompanied by a parent. So we put a life jacket on Mia and away we went. Mia was a opposed to getting her face wet which is hard to stay away from at a WATER park. But she came along on all the rides with us.....screaming or not. A favorite attraction by 5/6 of us was the lazy river. After about 10 min. David said "there is nothing LAZY about this river" He was right! There were rapids and waves and lots of twists and turns. After the first turn we got separated from David and Mia and it took about 20 min for them to finally float back around to us. We learned quickly to all hold on to each other's tubes.
No comments:
Post a Comment