When I went to bed I was very worried about the cat. I just wanted to know what might of happened to him. I was concerned someone might have picked him up and taken him home while out trick or treating. So I prayed!! I admited to God I felt a little silly praying about my lost Cat but in the Bible it does say to take EVERYTHING to God.
So this morning after the kids left for school my neighbor who drives the morning carpool called to tell me they had spotted Webster on the drive to school. Zane had gotten out of the car and tried to capture him but he squirmed away. So, Mia and I took off down the street to see if we could spot him as well. We snooped around in a few people's yards(hoping no one would call the cops) and then finally we stood still and quiet for a little bit and he walked around the corner of a house. I called his name and he ran straight to me. I picked him up and carried him home. When we got in the house he ate for 15 minutes straight. Then went upstairs and laid down, he slept for Seven hours. He was dirty and his fur was very damp, so I don't think anyone had taken him in. Here he is catching up on some much needed rest.
All day I have been thanking God that he answered my prayer. I've also had several thought about the Prodigal Son. Funny how a cat can teach Biblical lessons.
No comments:
Post a Comment