my true love gave to me....
A very open floorplan
On a side note... all the kids have been asking to see Alvin and the Chipmunks movie. I thought it would be a nice break to take them tonight. I didn't realize tonight was actually the opening night. Also, it was apparently the opening night for several other movies. I have NEVER seen so many people in line(s) at the movie before. I remember standing at the Charles Cinema and complaining if there were more than 6 people ahead of me. Well, my have things changed. I waited for 25 minutes just to get the tickets and then 2 more hours before the movie actually started because all the showings were sold out until 9:20. It was quite the event.
But, the movie was really cute and everyone really enjoyed it. Mia almost made it to the end. She feel asleep during the last 10 minutes, just in time for David to have to carry her across the back 40 to get to the car.
No comments:
Post a Comment