Friday, April 04, 2008

Playgroup comes visiting

We had a few friends and moms over today for playgroup. It was a lot of fun. And since Gayla did such a great job of blogging it already, just hop over to her blog and read all about it.
But wait, read this first

Three things I need to add to the day's events are:
1. Apparently the middle of the hot tub is a little deeper than the step and Amy was the first one to discover this. So, her mom had to get all the way in, clothes and all!!!
2. The kids were served the PB&J's. I did serve something different to the adults(ckn. salad) Even though some of the moms acted like kids and refused to eat my ckn salad!!
3. I beat Deborah at a game of pool. (this was my first win ever) But who's keeping score?

No comments: