Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Is it Thursday again already?

Monday once was my only "dreaded" day. It is the day for laundry, and LOTs of after-school activities for everyone, which means I do a lot of "shuttling" on Monday.

But somehow Thursday morning has now ramped up equal to my Monday afternoon rush hour.
Here's how last Thursday went...

7:20 - Trent has to be at school for extra English reading practice
8:00- Kaylee has to be at school
9:15 - Zane has late arrival so he needs to be dropped off at Chick-fil-A for his Youth mentoring group
(thankfully one of the other moms gets him to middle school on time)
9:25 - Mia has to be at Pre-school
10:00 - 10:30 Back to Kingwood for Ty's Speech Therapy
11:30 Kaylee and Trent have early relase so they have to be picked up
2:30 Mia needs to be picked up from Pre-school
4:00 Mia has a birthday party to attend
6:30 Jewelry party for Mom
Then BED ASAP

So I guess I need to get in bed now to gear up for tomorrow's running....However, I have a few less stops to make, Zane is home sick with a fever, No early release, No afternoon birthday party, and no Jewelry Party....
But I will have to factor in a trip to the doctor for Zane if I can get an appointment.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: