Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Why I want another one....

Is this not the most precious picture ever? .... This is Kaylee's very favorite baby girl Abby.

I love the sweet smiles.....it makes me want another one.


I love the rosy cheeks and the sweet smiles..mmmmm! it makes me want another one.


I love the details of the little fingers...it makes me want another one.


I love everything about this picture...IT REALLY makes me want another one...




A New Camera...A digital SLR camera. That's what I want.

Wait what were you thinking? Yea I know what you were thinking.


See, I took this picture with Abby's mom's Nikon D80 digital SLR, What a great photo, and all I did was point and shoot. Maybe one day I'll get one. ...another one.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gayla Davis said...

(Sigh) Now I want one, too.

Gayla Davis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.