Mia has been talking about her Birthday since June 18, 2008. She counts the months, the days, and the hours. This year she really wanted a party at Glitz & Glam or Libby Lu... Wouldn't you know it they both shut down this year. So there's no "Glittery Girly" places left.
Literally on a whim last night, (8:30) I decided that we could have Mia's party at Build-a-Bear, Today. So I called 3 of her little friends, plus our crew and it was an instant party.
We had lunch from Chik-fil-A and cupcakes. Mia opened a few presents and we headed downstairs for Build-a-Bear.


Everyone had a great time and Mia was super excited to celebrate her birthday, FINALLY, after a whole year of waiting.
Literally on a whim last night, (8:30) I decided that we could have Mia's party at Build-a-Bear, Today. So I called 3 of her little friends, plus our crew and it was an instant party.
We had lunch from Chik-fil-A and cupcakes. Mia opened a few presents and we headed downstairs for Build-a-Bear.
Everyone had a great time and Mia was super excited to celebrate her birthday, FINALLY, after a whole year of waiting.

No comments:
Post a Comment