Wednesday, September 15, 2010

He didn't get this from me...

I don't get a chance to blog about my "big" boy much anymore. For a variety of reasons.
1. He says things like, "Mom you can take this pic but it better not show up on the blog"
2. He's so busy I rarely have time to snap a picture of him
3. It isn't cool to have your Mom show up at school.
This past school year Zane took Art 1 and really enjoyed it. He made the Resse's Pieces papermachie above. It was quite large, but he did a great job on the details.
I'm proud of him....he definitley didn't get his talent from me....and I think I can safely say from David either?!?!?!?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see him in the picture now. Those art projects are great. Tell him how proud we are of him. Nana and Pawpaw

Anonymous said...

Great job, Zane!

Aunt Joyce