Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Work Stuff....

David has to exhibit at tradeshows and conferences. So, he's been working very hard getting his booth ready for the large CAST (Coallition for the Advancement of Science Teaching) conference here in Houston. It was a very large conference that brought in over 7,000 people.


Part of the new booth visuals are these large stands. Of course we like using real life models....



Here's the booth all set up and ready for action! I got to go downtown and meet David for a few hours on Friday, it was neat to "work" again. The kids saw me dressed and ready in the morning and were like "Mom, where are you going?" Why are you all dressed up? It was funny. I guess they're not use to seeing me in anything other than shorts and a T-shirt in the morning. I told them you know I use to get up every day and do this.
After my few hours though it made me grateful that I get to be a stay-at-home mom!

No comments: