and what a cute baby she is!!!
I absolutely can't wait to get my hands on those cheeks.
We were forced to decide on a name, due to a blank line on the Immigration Paperwork. So with much thought, prayer, asking for signs, internet research, and
5 kids & a husband who were unwavering....
WE Announce
Johanna Elaine Walling

Johanna means "God is Gracious" and Boy do we know this first hand.
These pictures were taken just about a month before her first birthday. I am so happy to have them.
I absolutely can't wait to get my hands on those cheeks.
We were forced to decide on a name, due to a blank line on the Immigration Paperwork. So with much thought, prayer, asking for signs, internet research, and
5 kids & a husband who were unwavering....
WE Announce
Johanna Elaine Walling
Johanna means "God is Gracious" and Boy do we know this first hand.
These pictures were taken just about a month before her first birthday. I am so happy to have them.

This was our referral picture. It's estimated that this picture was taken at about 9 months. Pretty in Pink. I love the Sunbonnet Sue on her shirt. It inspired Mom and I to make her a quilt with Sunbonnet Sues. Mom just finished embroidering all the blocks and now it's my turn to assemble it.
Man, if you've been reading the blog awhile you know that the first title of the blog was "Table for Six" Then it changed to "Table for Seven"
Because once...long ago we went out to eat....A LOT! But now-a-days we go out once a week, for Sunday Lunch. We might go thru the drive thru one night a week....
So what's the name of the blog going to be now? Suggestions? I thought of Eight is Enough...but that just seems to be one of those things that you have to "eat your words" if you dare name it that.

1 comment:
She couldn't be cuter! So happy for you!
Post a Comment