Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Ty is Seven

 
Ty Turned Seven this month.  He requested a Lego birthday party and we had a great time getting ready for it. 

Trent counted out a bunch of legos and had the boys guess how many were in the jar.

Kaylee created the Lego Vending machine.  The boys hunted for gold coins around the yard and then put them in the vending machine to receive a special treat.   They then put their prize in the yellow, blue and red bags that Mia had carefully decorated to look like a lego.

We had a Lego tower building competition.  Ty and Nathan tied for the tallest tower.

Then each boy had their own bucket of new legos to build any kind of car and we raced them down a ramp.
 
We had cake and ice cream.  Zane made the cute lego piece that was on top of the cake.

No lego party is complete with a cookie in the shape of the lego man head.
The party was a lot of fun but man was it Loud, did i say loud?
I meant LOUD....I have never had a party this LOUD before, and we've had Fifteen middle school boys here at one time.  I still am in shock over the volume of these boys.  I just kept thinking in my head.  I once taught 30 seventh graders at one time and I can't handle these 8 boys.  Wow!

Did I tell you it was LOUD? because it WAS!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: