Congratulations, to you Sheri, for finally having your new daughter in your arms. Congratulations also to you Mia, you now have one of the best moms in the whole world!!
Praise God from whom all blessings flow! She is beautiful and I am so happy for you! (for all of us, also, who will be adding her to our family)I can't wait to hold her! Technology is wonderful. Thanks for sharing your trip with us, we are all reading your notes daily. Congratulations, you have been truly blessed - again! Love y'all!
3 comments:
Congratulations, to you Sheri, for finally having your new daughter in your arms. Congratulations also to you Mia, you now have one of the best moms in the whole world!!
How Wonderful to see these pictures!!! She is adorable!! How Blessed Mia and the Walling Family are!!
Praise God from whom all blessings flow! She is beautiful and I am so happy for you! (for all of us, also, who will be adding her to our family)I can't wait to hold her!
Technology is wonderful. Thanks for sharing your trip with us, we are all reading your notes daily. Congratulations, you have been truly blessed - again! Love y'all!
Post a Comment