Saturday, February 02, 2008

WHEW!


We're in.....Not rain, nor flu, nor proscrastination would stop us. But all I can really say is that we're in. We've made the beds, located the toothbrushes and unpacked one box. It will be a few weeks before we're not living out of boxes any more. I am so overwhelmed by the amount of help we had today. To move an entire house in 4 hours is no small challenge. I'll post more later about that.

Just FYI if you need to reach us, call our cell phone. It will be few days before our phone is up and running.

1 comment:

Suzanne Durham said...

Hey Sheri,

I am very impressed with the work ya'll are doing on your house. I have enjoyed seeing the progress you have made. I know you are glad you are moved in, but when you catch your breath, please post some pictures of the finished product and don't leave me hanging.
Take care,
Suzanne