Tuesday, September 27, 2011

School Days

Last week the Book Fair was in full swing at school. So one day was "bring your parent to lunch day" Which I aptly translate into
"get your mom to come by a book from the bookfair day..., oh and you can go to lunch too"

Don't get me wrong I don't mind it's just kind of funny to me. I usually don't exactly look forward to this because the kids lunch hours are so spread out. Ty's lunch starts at 10:40 and Kaylee's starts at 12:00. so it's an all morning kind of thing.


but this year I decided to take the camera along and try to snap a few pictures of the kids with their friends. I also got some one-on-one time with each of them. Time where they could say, "hey see that kid, he's the one that....." That's the kind of info you don't get anywhere else.

I actually enjoyed myself quite a bit and the kids had a great time buying some new books.



I tried to get pics of Trent and Kaylee but they were too busy shopping that I failed to get them. Maybe next time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: