Well maybe the tired comes just from being SICK.
In our family we have had 6 sick people in 6 days. That is less than a week. (Just in case you forgot) But those 6 days have seemed like an ETERNITY
Kaylee started the fun( I mean misery) on Tuesday morning with Strep Throat. That same afternoon we were back at the pediatrician with Zane for.....you guessed it Strep Throat.
Thursday David had some strange stomach virus that I was sure was going to turn into Strep but never did.
Then on Friday we received a call from the school nurse. Trent had taken an awful fall on to the blacktop during their Recreation day. The teacher is pretty sure he blacked out for about 15 seconds. What resulted was a massive goose egg on his forehead. and 4 bandages to the knees and elbows. He was pretty shaken but bounced back quickly....
Just soon enough for me to leave him while I held Mia in between bathroom trips. IF you have a weak stomach you can stop reading now (Bye, Honey)
But I just have to share than Mia scared me to death. I have never had a child do this to me and I hope she will grow out of it. But during some of the vomitting episodes Mia would hold her breath. Then her legs would go limp and she literally fell down on to the floor. I thought she was having a seizure. More than one time. Until I realized what she was doing. It was scary.... very scary.
I was the only one who took care of her during her 24 hr virus. And apparently it incubates only about 24 hr before it strikes again.....YEP, I've got her virus. Hopefully I'll be back to normal as quick as she was. Thankfully, we were all well enough to go to church this morning for Ty's dedication (more on that later)
So far Ty has managed to dodge all illnesses and bodily harm. But tomorrow's a new day....
No comments:
Post a Comment