Thursday, May 21, 2009

Where have you been all my life?

A few months ago I received a gift for volunteering at the school. In the gift bag was a box of Nips. I remember Nips from way back when my grandma use to have the coffee flavored ones at her house. Not my favorite memory.

Being that I"m not a real candy kind of person, the kids wanted one or twenty so I left them out and the kids ate the whole box. Or so I thought....



I was cleaning off my computer desk and found one lone nip. So I unwrapped it and popped it in my mouth. And what happened next was pure joy.....the outside of the candy was a hard caramel but the center was a creamy, liquid caramel.....So, to make a long story longer....When I went to the grocery store I started searching for my new BFF Caramel filled Nips. However, the closest thing I could find were these Werthers Creamy caramel Filled...And they my friend, are almost an exact replica of the nips. And my local Wal-Mart carries them which means they are much more accessible.



Let me know if you try them...We can have a discussion of the goodness.

No comments: