Friday, May 29, 2009

Why I don't scrapbook at home?

As many of you know I have been making scrapbooks for about 12 years now. Thankfully I got in on the craft when it was just starting. But as time went by I began to crop less and less at home. Generally now I only crop twice a year, when some friends and I go away for a 4 day weekend. That's all we do there is work on scrapbooks, relax and laugh.

BUT

I've been working to get Ty's first year at home book completed. All it lacks is his 4th Birthday party and his dedication. So, Saturday morning I had a little time to work on it. I had already decided on a layout and gotten the pictures printed in appropriate sizes. I sat down with a few basic tools and a pack of paper to whip it out. After about an hour I ended up with this mess.....

I think I had to pull out every single item I owned to complete the page. But I'm satisfied with the results, and even more satisfied that I only have one more page to do. "Wish I would have had those pictures ready for scrappin'....everything was already out"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: